Thursday, February 4, 2010

Meet Max...

Anyone who uses Light Rail and gets off at the 23rd Street Station walking south has probably met Max. He lives on 24th & S and is this giant mass of white & blond fur with the most beautiful blue eyes this side of StuKitty (who only has one blue eye... other one's green). Max loves waiting for people to get off light rail so he can get plenty of scratches & cuddles and is seriously one of the best neighborhood cats around. So next time you're in the area, keep an eye out for him and say hi! He's one of Sacramento's best kept secrets. Until now. :)


3 comments:

Abigail Rogers said...

Indulge me, fellow-writer, please.

http://openingmyvein.blogspot.com/

Dana Taylor said...

This kitty is great....I always see him laying around. We must be neighbors. I live across from Round Corner. Wonder if I'll ever run into you during my mid town travels?!?!

Greg said...

Too cute! I've never come across a kitty that didn't say, "Hey, wouldn't I look good in your house?" This one seems to say the same. But then they would miss out on all that fuzzin' and attention!

Web Statistics